About the job:
- You’ll manage 100’s of servers that serve 1000’s of users at any given point of the day.
- You’ll help evolve our backend infrastructure to meet millions of users’ expectations.
- You’ll manage multiple (SQL/ noSQL) databases each with a size measured in TB.
- You’ve got at least 5 years of experience of being in a similar role.
- You're a brilliant engineer who loves working on large scale applications.
- You've got experience with AWS, and Kubernetes.
- You’ve got knowledge of Docker, Prometheus/Grafana, Rabbitmq, ELK Stack, and Terraform.
About our Tech Stack:
We use (and experiment with) different programming languages and databases based on the scale and requirements of the micro-services.
- Infrastructure: Mainly AWS, and Kubernetes
- Databases: Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Aerospike, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Redis (cache)
- Backend: Primarily Java and Node.js; also Python, Golang, and Ruby.
- Web: React, Redux, Socketio, Webpack, Ember, Handlebars, Grunt, Node and Hapi
- Mobile: Java for Android, and Swift and Objective-C for iOS.