About the job:
- You’ll work with the different cross-functional teams to research, test your ideas, and adopt a data- driven approach to development.
- There would be hands-on coding involved.
- We expect you to learn about new web technologies, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the “Techie Thursday’s”. :)
- You’ve got 3 - 4 years of web development experience.
- You’re an expert in building complex layouts using HTML and CSS, and well-versed with full web technology stack.
- React knowledge is preferred, not mandatory.
- You understand and have worked with frameworks like Angular.js, Jquery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)